Approximately 100 trillion bacteria and other microorganisms live inside each of us.
Invading our bodies through the air we breathe, the water we drink, and the food we eat, some of these microorganisms are merely nuisances... able to make us feel sick for a few days.
Some types can make us seriously ill for weeks or months.
And, some can be deadly.
Here are five warning signs that let you know you need to replenish one or more probiotic strains in your body:
1. You're not eliminating properly
2. You feel heavy after meals
3. You are highly susceptible to colds and flu
4. You have poor mental focus
5. You have low energy (you require caffeine and other stimulants)
Listen in as author and probiotic expert, Natasha Trenev, shares the five warning signs of probiotic deficiency.