- Get a nice piece of furniture that wasn’t owned by someone else first. It should be something you’ve selected that shows your own tastes, not a hand-me-down from Aunt Shirley.
- Have a youth that you’re content to leave behind.
- You should have a real resume that isn’t padded.
- Know how to fall in love without losing yourself. Women are focused on relationships with any accomplishment. It’s easy to get swamped by the experience and forget what you need.
- You need to know how to quit a job, break up with a lover, and confront a friend without ruining the relationship. These are all unpleasant but necessary. Being authentic and truthful will help you through.
- You should know how to live alone even if you don’t like it. Learn how to live happily enough by yourself. Gain those skills when you’re young. Being alone is not the same as being lonely.
- Learn who you can trust, who you can’t, and why you shouldn’t take it personally. It’s never about you. It’s about how someone else is viewing you.
Listen in as Satran shares her tales and life advice for living like an adult without compromising yourself.