The truth is, you don't need any of those things. You are brilliant and breathtakingly powerful, exactly as you are.
The remarkable truth you are about to discover--one that you already know deep down in your bones--is that the idea of perfection can't bring you the joy, passion, and purpose you are craving.
What you are looking for, as author and Women For One founder Kelly McNelis will tell you, is your messy brilliance. It's the part of you that's perfectly imperfect and that contains your wholeness: the good, the bad, and the ugly.
In her new book, Your Messy Brilliance: 7 Tools for the Perfectly Imperfect Woman, Kelly explains how to:
- Reclaim your true brilliance by embracing your flaws as the key to unlocking your deepest truth.
- Understand how your stories shape your life -- and harness your power to transform the stories you tell yourself and others.
- Consciously move past shame and self-judgment.
- Develop a stronger relationship to your body, mind, and spirit.
- Connect with your feminine power to find presence, peace, and clarity.
- Make conscious, effective choices that enable you to make your life happen, on your own terms.
- Embody limitless possibility so that you can create the life you have always dreamed about.
- Commit to a life of radical openness, authenticity, and courage so that you transform yourself and your world.