What You’ll Learn in this Episode:
- How her life changed with her diabetes diagnosis.
- What she would tell someone just diagnosed with type-2 diabetes.
- How to prevent dental problems associated with type-2 diabetes.
- How to achieve greatness in whatever you do.
- Why she makes a “fruition” board every year.
High Five Highlights:
- Biggest lesson she’s learned from recently being diagnosed with type-2 diabetes: Move your body and brush your teeth.
- Best advice she was ever given: No matter what it looks like today, it will always get better.
- What inspires her the most: Giving back.
- What other actor she would most like to work with: Sandra Bullock.
- Her favorite quote: “I know the thoughts I have for you, sayeth the Lord, thoughts to prosper you, not to harm you, thoughts to bring you to an expected end.” Jeremiah 29:11
Share the Show!If you enjoyed this show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help us tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.
Sponsors:audible.com - get a FREE audiobook download and 30 day free trial at www.audibletrial.com/
Real Salt - Is Your Salt Real?