What You’ll Learn in this Episode:
- How to get yourself into a positive mindset everyday.
- The symptoms of a lack of confidence.
- Where a lack of confidence comes from.
- How to get and keep confidence.
- What should someone do if they make a mistake.
- Plus more on her new book, ON Point: A Coach’s Game Plan for Life, Leadership, and Performing with Grace Under Fire.
High Five Highlights:
- What inspired you to become a life coach after your amazing basketball coaching career? Having an executive coach herself was transformational and took her to the next level in her career and she wanted to do the same for other executives.
- As a life coach, what’s the #1 thing people come to you for? Thought leadership, strategic thinking, collaboration and more.
- When someone makes a mistake what should they do? Move on quickly, do not dwell, move on to the next play, don’t focus on the failure.
- Do you have a favorite quote or book you can share? “Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much.” - Helen Keller
- Finish this sentence: “Throughout my life the most important thing I’ve learned is…” people matter. People matter more than anything we do.
Share the Show!If you enjoyed this show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help us tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.
Sponsors:audible.com - get a FREE audiobook download and 30 day free trial at www.audibletrial.com/
Real Salt - Is Your Salt Real?