What You’ll Learn in this Episode:
- What Osteogenesis Imperfecta is.
- How to embrace your disability to disable it.
- How to take action to achieve the healthy life you deserve.
- And more from his book Disable Your Disability: Live The Healthy Life You Deserve!
High Five Highlights:
- Considering where your life is at now, if you had the chance back then at a normal life would have chosen it? I don’t think so. I feel we all have our destination and our path.
- When things got tough, what inspired you to keep going? My biggest inspiration has always been my wife.
- What does your fitness regimen consist of? I exercise three days a week, making sure that I concentrate on what I’m eating, which is more important than the exercise. And, I’m constantly in self-development.
- Do you have a favorite quote or book you can share? “Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.”
- Finish this sentence: “Throughout my life the most important thing I’ve learned is...” To take responsibility for myself.
Share the Show!If you enjoyed this show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help us tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.
Sponsor:audible.com - get a FREE audiobook download and 30 day free trial at www.audibletrial.com/