What You’ll Learn in this Episode:
- How many of the lessons Jaret learned can be applied to all areas of life such as business, relationships and total well-being.
- The biggest fitness myth that needs debunking.
- How to get started in fitness and stick with it.
- Tips for success from his book Cracking the Code.
High Five Highlights:
- What are you most passionate about today? Imparting wisdom to help people better understand themselves.
- If you could go back in time, what advice would you give your younger self? Stop stressing so much, things will play out different than you think and enjoy the process more.
- What’s the best piece of advice you were ever given? Everyone is your superior. You can learn from everyone.
- Do you have a favorite quote? “He that receives should never forget and he that gives should never remember.”
- "Finish this sentence: “Throughout my life the most important thing I’ve learned is...” Every decision you make matters, even the small ones that you may think don’t have any consequence.
Share the Show!If you enjoyed this show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help us tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.
Sponsor:audible.com - get a FREE audiobook download and 30 day free trial at www.audibletrial.com/