In this episode, Dr. Roizen talks about the latest health headlines that YOU need to know, including the following topics:
- Scientists say the clock of aging may be reversed with genetic engineering.
- Genetic testing may spur healthier habits for a short term.
- A handful of nuts per day may reduce risk of disease (heart disease, cancer, diabetes, respiratory diseases, etc.).
- The many health benefits of optimism.
- Recent headline suggests a link between long-term pain reliever use and hearing loss. Dr. Roizen calls BS: "bad science."
- Brain activity may predict falls in older adults.