In this episode, Dr. Roizen talks about the latest health headlines that YOU need to know, including the following topics:
- Get your multivitamins! Vitamin B may help fight the effects of pollution.
- Loud sounds may pose a much greater risk than ever thought previously, even with just one instance of damaging exposure.
- Your kids allow you to live longer, about a 2-3 year extension for both men and women in comparison to childless individuals.
- Incidence of sight loss (blindness) due to stem cell treatment.
- Trump budget cuts NIH research dollars more than 20 percent, a devastating blow to advances in science.
- Nuts are an incredibly healthy snack food. A handful per day provides approximately a two-year longevity benefit.
- Foods that every breast cancer survivor should know about.
- Who should take omega-3s?
- PLUS so much more...