In this episode, Dr. Roizen talks about the latest health headlines that YOU need to know, including the following topics:
- New vaccine recommendations for mumps and shingles.
- Life expectancy at age 65 increases.
- Flu shot effectiveness less than hoped, but why you should still get it.
- Acne can increase the risk for depression.
- Everyday noises may raise your risk of heart disease.
- Does a colonoscopy increase your risk of appendicitis?
- Cancer from cellphones?
- Brain implant improves memory.
- PLUS so much more...
Now you can save money on your life insurance just for being healthy. HealthIQ helps physically active people save up to 33% on their life insurance. Go to HealthIQ.com/ownersmanual to get a free quote.