In this episode, Dr. Roizen talks about the latest health headlines that YOU need to know, including the following topics:
- Which is healthier, being a vegetarian or eating a Mediterranean diet?
- Sexting increases among teens.
- The obesity paradox -- people with extra pounds do NOT live longer.
- Cigars and pipes tied to same risk as cigarettes.
- Heavy drinking is the biggest risk factor for dementia.
- Vaping: why are people getting lead and arsenic toxicity from vaping?
- PLUS so much more...
Now you can save money on your life insurance just for being healthy. HealthIQ helps physically active people save up to 33% on their life insurance. Go to HealthIQ.com/ownersmanual to get a free quote.