In this episode, Dr. Roizen talks about the latest health headlines that YOU need to know, including the following topics:
- Childhood obesity in the "Club Med" countries (Mediterranean) has increased 18%.
- How much exercise do you need to keep your brain healthy?
- This kind of diet lowers your breast cancer risk.
- Lung cancer rates in younger white and Hispanic women surpasses that of men of the same age.
- Genetic obesity risk is tied to smoking.
- High blood pressure can really up your medical costs.
- Prenatal vitamin D is tied to lower risk of underweight babies and birth defects.
- PLUS so much more...