In this episode, Dr. Roizen talks about the latest health headlines that YOU need to know, including the following topics:
- Americans' obsession with sugar starts in infancy.
- Drunk driving is on the rise (and how does marijuana impact driving?).
- Take a prenatal vitamin at least three months prior to expected conception.
- Rural America struggles with the obesity epidemic more than urban areas.
- Is genetic testing worth the reduced price?
- Wear goggles on the 4th! Firecracker and sparkler injuries can cause irreversible eye damage.
- Statistics behind the opioid epidemic.
- PLUS so much more...