In this episode, Dr. Roizen talks about the latest health headlines that YOU need to know.
- Daily baby aspirin lowers ovarian cancer risk.
- These six habits reduce breast cancer risk.
- Eating processed meat increases breast cancer risk by about 20%.
- Older women may benefit from a bone drug.
- U.S. still outpaces other countries in infant mortality.
- One in three U.S. adults eat fast food every day.
- Asthma appears to increase the risk of obesity.
- Study casts doubt on the benefits of "light drinking."
- Plus so much MORE...