In this episode, Dr. Roizen talks about the latest health headlines that YOU need to know.
- Extra pounds in childhood may mean higher MS risk in adulthood.
- One in five U.S. adults ask doctors for lower cost medications.
- FDA approves drug for treating postpartum depression, but it must be injected and it is expensive.
- Seniors need to drink more water.
- Two sugary drinks a day increases your risk of death by 21%.
- More U.S. youth are seeking help during psychiatric emergencies.
- New study ties eggs to heart disease.
- Plus so much MORE...