In this episode, Dr. Roizen talks about the latest health headlines that YOU need to know.
- Unhealthy diets may be linked to the world's biggest killer. But, this also includes foods you're missing (not just those you're eating).
- Starting workouts after age 51 still has a positive health benefit, reducing risk of illness and death.
- Rice contains a bunch of compounds you shouldn't be eating.
- A drop seen in cervical disease with HPV vaccines.
- Restaurant dishes labeled gluten free often aren't.
- PLUS so much more...