5 Ways to Reinvigorate Your Love Life
- Topic Info:Being in a loving relationship can be such an euphoric time. As you grow into your relationship, everything new can be exciting, and before you even realize it, you're head over heels.
However, depending on how long you've been with your partner, you might find that life has thrown just about every curveball at your relationship; you have a demanding job, you're involved in social clubs, you may have a kid (or two)... all leaving you little room for intimacy.
Romance in your relationship might have found a more comforting level, which might have put a halt to you and your partners sex life. However, on romantic holidays, like an anniversary, it can create an overwhelming pressure and expectation for you to show affection, appreciation, and achieve the best sex ever. It might also be a great time to ask yourself, when was the last time you and your partner tried something new?
Not to worry, there are five ways you can reinvigorate your love life and give you an opportunity to try something new in the bedroom with your partner.
What are these five things to reinvigorate your love life?
- Keep boredom out of the bedroom.
- Give yourself permission to try something new.
- Pay attention to your body's rhythms.
- Don't confine sex to the nighttime.
- Look into alternative sex practices.
- Organization:Tower Urology
- Host: Melanie Cole, MS