How Not to Die
- Topic Info:Michael Greger, MD, is a Cornell graduate, physician, and internationally recognized speaker.
His latest book, How Not to Die, is the perfect guide if you want to live a longer, better life.
“Our diet is the #1 cause of premature death and disability,” says Dr. Greger, who joins Dr. Susanne to share strategies for reversing chronic disease with lifestyle changes, as well as how you can prevent the top 15 diseases that cause premature death.
Dr. Greger also shares information from his non-profit website, NutritionFacts.org, and explains why a plant-based diet is the best way to prevent disease and stave off early death.
Click here to listen to Dr. Greger's second interview, "Dr. Greger's Daily Dozen: Foods that Can Save Your Life."
- Organization:Nutrition Facts
- Book Title: How Not to Die
- Guest Website:Michael Greger, MD
- Host: Susanne Bennett, DC