5 Simple Steps to Great Beauty
- Topic Info:You're not under the thumb of genetics when it comes to aging. You can actually take control of how you age.
Pina LoGiudice, ND, LAc, author of The Little Book of Healthy Beauty: Simple Daily Habits to Get You Glowing, believes there are five core principles to an optimal anti-aging approach.
- Hormonal Imbalance
She also advises using products that promote hydration and boost collagen. Invest in products that use natural, organic ingredients rather than those that are chemically-infused.
A few other helpful nutrients include:
- Vitamins A, C, D
- Pine bark antioxidant
- Chia seeds
- GLA (essential fatty acid)
Listen in as Dr. LoGiudice joins host Andrea Donsky to discuss the best ways to preserve a youthful, healthy appearance.
- Book Title: The Little Book of Healthy Beauty: Simple Daily Habits to Get You Glowing
- Guest Website:Inner Source Health
- Host: Andrea Donsky, RHN and Lisa Davis, MPH