The Oil Protein Diet
- Topic Info:Dr. Johanna Budwig stated that highly-unsaturated Omega-3 fats are the key to getting more oxygen into your mitochondria, the power generators of your cells. This oil protein diet is designed to help cells generate power while healing the body.
If you are sensitive to milk or cheese separately, you may have success with a mixture of flaxseed oil, cottage cheese and milk. This substance works differently in your body than milk or cheese by themselves.
The oil protein diet is easier for many people to follow than a raw food diet. The ease of use contributes to its success. Eating these electron-dense foods and getting some sun exposure helps your body heal.
The 3 E's to combat cancer:
- Eliminate toxins.
- Eat healthy.
- Do Energy work, focusing on improving your mental and emotional well being.
- Organization:Budwig Center
- Book Title: Chemotherapy Heals Cancer and the World is Flat, The Great Cookbook and Textbook of the Oil Protein Diet
- Guest Website:3E Centre
- Host: Dr. Susanne Bennett