- Topic Info:Medications have many side effects. Treating conditions with nutrients first can improve health conditions without those side effects.
Throughout her medical career, Dr. Kristen Willeumier learned that obesity affects brain health. Her studies of sports concussions led to nutrient-focused treatment to improve brain health.
- Omega-3s (healthy fats)
- N-cetylcysteine (antioxidant)
- Huperzine A (boosts neurotransmitter for memory)
- Acetyl-L-carnitine (aids cellular energetics)
- Gingko biloba (increases blood flow)
Support your family’s brain health with at least one gram of omega-3s daily along with a brain-directed multivitamin.
Listen as Dr. Willeumier joins Andrea Donsky and Lisa Davis to discuss how to improve brain health naturally.
- Guest Website:Dr. Willeumier