Decode Your Pain
- Topic Info:If you have a common pain like headache, backache or muscle cramps, your first impulse may be to reach for a painkiller. While over-the-counter anti-inflammatories are often a quick solution, they do have side effects to keep in mind.
Pain is an indicator of a problem in the body. One has to discover the meaning behind the pain. Pain can be caused by traumas, toxins and negative thoughts.
Our bodies detect and respond to stressors. We can get stuck in a stress response, contributing to pain.
Listen as Dr. Kevin Gyurina joins Dr. Susanne Bennett to discuss pain and its sources.
- Organization:Learn With Dr. Kevin
- Book Title: Decode Your Pain
- Guest Website:Dr. Kevin Gyurina
- Host: Susanne Bennett, DC