Chef James Smith has over 25 years of of culinary, academic and leadership experience in the Hospitality and Culinary Arts industry and is the creator of the Clean Eating Academy.
Within the Academy, Chef James and his other instructors hold to certain tenets of clean eating, including the following:
- Drink lots of water (aim for two liters a day).
- Reduce carbon footprint.
- Avoid process/refined foods.
- Make it fun for your family. Pass the skills you learn on to your children.
- Learn to slow down your eating down. Start with one meal a day.
- Practice portion control.
- Incorporate more fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Try to eat more organic foods (meat, dairy, eggs, vegetables, fruits, etc.)
Listen in as Chef James joins host Lisa Davis do discuss these tenets of clean eating.