- 1 quart chicken stock
- 1 breast skinless chicken breast, diced
- 1 cup chickpeas (cooked)
- 1 sweet potatoes, small diced
- 1 small to medium onion, diced
- ½ bulb fresh fennel, diced
- Luca’s Tajine Spice blend, to taste
- ½ bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- salt & pepper, to taste
- chopped scallions, to garnish
In large sauce pan, sauté chicken with Tajine our blend of cumin coriander and chili powder seasoning.
When chicken is cooked, remove from pan and set aside.
In same sauce pan sauté onions, sweet potatoes and fennel until translucent.
Add chickpeas and chicken stock and simmer for around 15 minutes.
Add cooked chicken and cilantro. Simmer until desired thickness is achieved.
Salt and pepper to taste.