- Are you constantly exhausted?
- Do you frequently feel sick?
- Are you hot when others are cold, or cold when everyone else is warm?
- Do you have trouble thinking clearly, aka “brain fog”?
- Do you often feel irritable?
- Are you experiencing hair loss, dry skin, or unexplained weight fluctuation?
- Do your joints ache or swell but you don’t know why?
- Do you have an overall sense of not feeling your best, but it has been going on so long it’s actually normal to you?
This epidemic -- a result of the toxins in our diet; exposure to chemicals, heavy metals, and antibiotics; and unprecedented stress levels -- has caused millions to suffer from autoimmune conditions such as Graves’ disease, rheumatoid arthritis, Crohn’s disease, celiac disease, lupus, and more.
Dr. Susan Blum, author of The Immune System Recovery Plan, shares the four-step program she used to treat her own serious autoimmune condition and help countless patients reverse their symptoms, heal their immune systems, and prevent future illness.
Part of the process includes:
- Using food as medicine
- Understanding the stress connection
- Healing your gut and digestive system
- Optimizing liver function