Instead, she offers a better choice: her four-step Food Freedom program that helps you find your wellness balance between eating enough and deciding how you feel.
Once you find your balance, you will lose weight, lose fat, increase lean muscle mass, and drop at least one size.
You’ll also enjoy thicker, shinier hair; clear, glowing skin; a remarkable improvement in your overall appearance; reduced joint pain and other inflammations; increased energy; and better sleep.
The Pillars of Kelly’s Philosophy
1) Eat For Satiety with the Fab Four and Fab Four Smoothie
2) Elongate Your Blood Sugar
3) Be Hormone Aware
4) Ditch Perfection
Kelly's “Fab Four"
1) Protein: Signals to your brain, “you’re full!” Provides B vitamins, essential minerals, and amino acids, which are the building blocks of cells and collagen.
2) Fiber: Provides food for bacteria, removes toxins, and slows absorption of glucose.
3) Fat: Provides healthy fat (not stored by your body), increases satiety, slows digestion and curbs cravings, maximizes loss of stored body fat, and hydrates cells.
4) Greens: Provides antioxidants; anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer, and detox agents; medicinal properties for healing; and provides essential vitamins and minerals.
Listen as Kelly joins Dr. Taz to share insights from her book, as well as how you can get on the path to overall health and wellness.