Think again. You don't have to bake, and you don't have to fake it, either.
Here are six simple tips for getting that sunkissed look:
- Wear white and lots of it. And, just as nice, you'll feel and look cool and collected.
- Consider a new nail polish. White isn't the only color that will bring out your inner golden goddess. Any color that is lighter than your skin will make your complexion look bold by comparison. Neons, corals, and golds are good choices.
- Pile on the turquoise jewelry. This soft color pops against skin. Pastels like mint green work well too.
- Whiten your smile. There are many tooth-whitening options on the market, from whitening toothpastes and mouth rinses to in-office treatments. But, why not brighten your smile permanently with SmileSimplicity porcelain veneers? This is a new generation porcelain veneer that doesn't require any drilling away of sensitive tooth structure and thus no anesthesia. Bonus: this magic transformation can also correct chips, cracks and imperfections.
- Go for the bronze: Dust a bronzer over cheekbones, but ask the makeup counter expert to help you pick your shade. Ideally, it should be no more than two shades darker than your natural skin tone. You're going for glow, not stripes.
- Choose a coral lipstick and sheer gold eye shadow.
Listen in as lifestyle expert, Bette Light, shares the six ways to have a sun-less and safe glow.