Going to see your gynecologist can sometimes feel like an invasive therapy session; most women dread it.
What are the most frequently asked gynecology questions and the ones that people are hesitant to address? Richard Scott Thornton, MD, has had an esteemed 30-year career as a gynecologist at Holy Redeemer Hospital and Medical Center, located in Meadowbrook, PA, just outside of Philadelphia.
In this eye-opening segment, Dr. Thornton reveals answers about everything related to gynecology.
Most Important Questions:
- Why do you have an itch?
- Why do your breasts hurt?
- What can your do about hot flashes?
- Why do you have an odor…down there?
- Why does your bladder leak?
- Why don't you have ANY sex drive?
- How can you limit your chances of getting an STI?
- What should you expect when you are pre-menopausal?
- What can you do to prevent post-menopausal problems like osteoporosis, arthritis, back pain, overactive bladder and pelvic relaxation?