Instead of trying to hide the evidence of your growing belly, think of it this way: if you've got the bump, FLAUNT the bump.
Many moms find that they are so limited to fashionable options while they are pregnant, even with popular maternity clothing stores readily available.
Fortunately, there are now fashionable and flattering options for women to turn to, including Rosie Pope, Asos, Shopbop, Nordstrom, Seraphine, and Ingrid & Isabel.
Rosie Pope is a maternity fashion designer, pregnancy guru, and star of the hit TV show, Pregnant in Heels. Rosie offers her styling expertise for all expectant moms.
Maternity Styling Dos and Dont's:
- DO wear what makes you feel good.
- DO embrace your bump.
- DON’T experiment with a new style during your pregnancy.
- DON’T try to avoid maternity clothing.
- DON’T wear under-the-belly belts.
- DO wear embellished necklines.