However, being mentally, emotionally, and spiritually strong is just as important.
Remember the phrase, "mind over matter"? Strength always starts from the inside, and it's crucial to keep it throughout your life.
What are the 13 things mentally strong people don't do?
- Don't feel sorry for yourself
- Don't give away your power
- Don't shy away from change
- Don't waste energy on things you can't control
- Don't please everyone
- Don't be afraid of risks
- Don't dwell in the past
- Don't make the same mistakes
- Don't resent others
- Don't give up
- Don't fear alone time
- Don't feel like the world owes you anything
- Don't expect to get results
Listen in as Amy Morin, LCSW, shares the 13 things you should definitely NOT do in order to be mentally strong.