The prevalence of junk food can make it extremely hard to follow good eating habits. Even when you allow yourself a cheat meal (or several), you might have noticed a change in how you feel, and how your brain reacts towards overly-processed junk foods.
An article posted on Fox News Health lists seven ways junk food can mess up your health in just nine days or less:
- Screws up your metabolism
- Narrows your arteries immediately
- Throws off your concentration
- Zaps your energy and makes you cranky
- Makes you look less attractive
- Alters your brain chemistry
- Changes your gut bacteria
Listen in as Pam Peeke, MD, shares the seven ways junk food damages your health in nine days or less.