You no longer have to order a "personal massager" from a kitschy mail order catalog to save the purchasing embarrassment. In fact, vibrators can provide health benefits.
Here's what a vibrator can do for your health:
- Serve as a marital aid. Use of a vibrator in the bedroom can spice up your sex life. It also removes issues of orgasmic timing between partners. Decreased effort and cramping from duration and position are also helpful.
- Provide orgasm when alone. There is no partner required for vibrator use, which is handy when one is single or in a long-distance relationship.
- Relieve tension and stress. An orgasm can help you sleep better at night.
- Treat vaginal dryness in menopause. A vibrator stimulates blood flow, which increases moisture and sexual response.
- Help with muscle tone. A vibrator stimulates the vaginal muscles, improving muscle tone. This is a great way to improve sexual function and prevent incontinence.