What part of you is angry and why?
Nine Inner Voices
- Autonomy speaks for self interest. It gets really angry when people step on your toes and tell you what to do.
- Self-doubt speaks for confidence. That’s the fear of failure.
- The relational part of you deals with relationships. One part of you may want to put you first. The need to serve others and make a connection is strong.
- Adventure wants to take risks and make changes. You may want to spread your wings if you feel bored or stagnant.
- The meaning maker is slower and more thoughtful. You have a yearning to tune into the wisdom of the moment. This part is active during meditation and prayer.
- The body regulator is the voice for good health and physical vitality. Your body needs nutrition, fitness and care to operate at its best. This part understands sustainability. It aches with the damage to nature.
- The standard setter sets the bar. Where does perfectionism set in?
- Executive manager helps you organize your activities. Why wasn’t that done on time?
- Creativity stirs curiosity. Creativity is taking a hit by technological distractions.
Listen in as Margaret Moore shares how you can understand and utilize these inner voices.