Are you basing your romantic relationship on tales of love? Maybe it’s time to be more intentional about falling in love, a process that may shape the rest of your life.
How do you fall in love logically and make it last?
- You have to choose to love someone with no guarantee they’ll choose to love you.
- Treat your lover with kindness.
- Look for someone who makes you better.
- Love is ordinary. It happens to humans and animals alike. It’s a small part of a larger life experience.
- Your love narrative is your own and doesn’t have to follow a template.
- It’s more important to have a loving relationship than to have a love story.