You’re probably using some products and tools that strip your skin of healthy bugs. No need to be squeaky clean. Harsh cleansers and heavy scrubbing are harmful.
You can heal your skin by healing your gut, reducing stress and caring for the skin properly.
Simple changes you can make today:
- Swap out dairy milk for nut milk.
- Reduce your sugar intake.
- Eat unprocessed foods that are high in fiber and low in sugar.
- Alternate coffee with water.
- Take short, cooler showers.
- Stick to gentle cleansers in the shower and use your fingertips only.
- Moisturize when you hop out of the shower.