For improved health and wellness, you may want to investigate what integrative family physician Dr. Elson Haas calls NEW medicine.
NEW medicine is not as surprising a concept as you might suspect. NEW stands for Natural, Eastern and Western. Many integrative providers today use NEW medicine to improve patients’ lives.
Dr. Elson has five keys for staying healthy.
- Nutrition. Eat wholesome foods. Avoid junk and chemicals.
- Exercise. Mix cardio, stretching and weight training. Variety is your friend. The best exercise is the one you’ll actually do.
- Stress management. Learn how to deal with conflict and relationship issues. Stress causes inflammation.
- Sleep. Don’t rely on substances as a substitute for sleep. Take the time to restore your energy with rest.
- Attitude. Make choices that contribute to your health. Make time to take care of you.
Listen as he joins Dr. Bond to explain how NEW medicine and the five keys to staying health can help you.