If you've made a goal for yourself this year to change your negative mindset to a more positive one, there are some small changes you can make to get there.
Krista Butler, owner of Food Savvy, wrote a blog on seven small changes you can make starting from the moment you wake up and continuing throughout your day to help increase your chance of becoming a happy, healthier person.
So, what are these seven things that happy, healthy people do each morning?
- Drink a glass of water as soon as you wake up.
- Don't check your email or phone for at least an hour.
- Think of one thing for which you have gratitude.
- Step outside and take a deep breath.
- Move your body.
- Take time to eat a healthy breakfast.
- Voice your affirmations or something positive about yourself -- out loud.
Krista Butler joins Dr. Holly Lucille to share the seven things healthy people do every morning and how you can incorporate these small changes to increase your happiness throughout your day... and throughout your life.