Since confidence and goal achievement go hand-in-hand with self-esteem, it's important to find ways to raise your self-esteem. There are very simple, practical steps that can make an immediate difference.
From an article by Katie Waldek on Care2.com, here are 10 tips:
- Rate yourself to find out your current self-esteem.
- Sit up straight.
- Get to list-making of past accomplishments.
- Get creative and enjoy creating.
- Be a joiner and become more social.
- Make your bed.
- Add a little more exercise to your day.
- Ask a friend for your positive qualities.
- Start small and tackle little tasks.
- Gossip positively about others.
Listen in as Holly Lucille, ND, RD, covers the 10 simple ways to boost your self-esteem.