The problem occurs when you partake in too many of these indulgences.
How can you make sure you stay on track this holiday season?
Dr. P.K. Newby joins Naturally Savvy hosts, Andrea Donsky and Lisa Davis, to share her top 10 tips for healthy holiday eating:
- Monitor your weight.
- Know your schedule and plan meals accordingly.
- Smaller plates, smaller cups, smaller portions.
- Chew slowly, consume mindfully.
- Eat your veggies and fruits.
- Don’t forget to exercise.
- Count your beverages.
- Drink water.
- Beware of buffets.
- Employ restraint, but not complete denial.