- 1 in 10 has ADHD (more than half received diagnosis by age six)
- 1 in 10 has asthma
- 1 in 9 has seriously contemplated suicide
- 1 in 8 suffers from depression
- 1 in 6 has been diagnosed with a developmental disorder
- 1 in 3 is obese or overweight
- 40 percent of kids under age 18 have food allergies
- Colitis has tripled, diabetes has quadrupled and Crohn's disease is up 79 percent
Fragrance and other chemicals in cleaning products, air fresheners, body sprays, deodorants, etc. is also a huge culprit.
Reducing screen time can even have a positive benefit for kids struggling with mental and emotional disorders. To reduce EMF exposure, turn phones to airplane mode at night, and switch off WiFi at night as well.
Drugs should be a last resort, not an automatic response. Find a holistic pediatrician or other healthcare provider who will invest in your child's health.
Beth Greer, Super Natural Mom®, joins host Andrea Donsky to explain the multi-factorial reasons for the rapid increase in kids' chronic disease, as well as viable options for addressing these conditions in a safe and natural fashion.