What if it suddenly became easier to do the very hardest things you do? Or, if you could feel 100% confident about your intellect and never again fear being the person in the room who just isn’t smart enough, or can’t remember something important?
How would you treat people if the mood swings, short temper, and food cravings that disrupt your day could simply disappear?
In his latest book, Head Strong, Dave Asprey shows us that all of this is possible, and more. Using his simple lifestyle modifications (or "hacks") to take advantage of how the structure of your brain works, you can learn how to take your mental performance to the next level.
Combining the latest findings in neuroscience and neurobiology with a hacker-inspired "get it done now" perspective, Asprey offers a program structured around key areas of brain performance that will help you:
- Power the brain with exactly what it needs to perform at its best all day long.
- Eliminate the sources of "kryptonite," both nutritional and environmental, that make the brain slower.
- Supercharge the cellular powerhouses of our brains, the mitochondria, to eliminate cravings and turn up mental focus.
- Reverse inflammation to perform better right now, then stay sharp and energized well into your golden years.
- Promote neuron growth to enhance processing speed and reinforce new learning, hot-wiring your brain for success.
Buy on Amazon
Head Strong: The Bulletproof Plan to Activate Untapped Brain Energy to Work Smarter and Think Faster-in Just Two Weeks