How does it work? Why does my body do this when I eat this, or that?
Why did I pee in the bed last night when I didn’t know it?
These are all questions that run through their little minds.
Special guests, Justin and Le-Anne Noble, join Dr. Susanne to discuss how to introduce your children to how their bodies function and why this is essential for eventually building a positive relationship with their own selves.
Topics the Nobles share information about include:
- The importance of children establishing a conscious relationship with their body.
- Teaching children how their body works and what’s happening when things aren’t working properly.
- How nutrition can factor into upset stomachs, energy highs and lows, and even flatulence.
- The value of vitamins supplementing daily nutrition.
- Bedwetting; why it happens and when will it end.
- Helping parents connect with their children so they can work together to instill healthy, lifelong habits.
- The pros and cons of vaccinations.