Dr. Patricia Bragg of Bragg Live Products has these tips for a long and healthy life.
- You are what you eat. Garbage in, garbage out.
- Children take instruction from parents and teachers. It’s important to give the children a foundation for exercise and healthy eating.
- Good posture carries you through life.
- Your feet are your foundation. Take care of them.
- Apple cider vinegar is good for you. Having a little first thing in the morning and a few times a day can assist weight loss. It reduces fasting blood glucose.
- Water is the key to all-body function.
- You can make your own apple cider vinegar drink. Add two teaspoons of organic, raw apple cider vinegar to purified water.