All of those childhood traumas can take up brain real estate, making it tough to operate when interacting with the people involved in those traumas. There are high expectations during the holidays, meaning greater stress.
Tips for the Holidays:
- Mind the sugar and alcohol.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Engage in physical activity that also stimulates your mind.
- Sleep for eight or more hours per night.
- Work on mindfulness.
- Manage your expectations.
- Enjoy the present and don’t linger on the past.
- Visit braintap.pro for some help to get through the holidays.