What You’ll Learn in this Episode:
- How to stop the excuse of “I don’t have time.”
- How to prioritize your life.
- How to deal with negativity at work.
- The three steps of accountability.
High Five Highlights:
- How to deal with a negative co-worker: Work on being kind to that person.
- The best way to approach each workday: Be grateful… and go in thinking "what can I do today to make a difference?"
- The most important thing she’s learned in his life: Live a life of integrity.
- Books she would share: Peter Drucker – The Effective Executive, Michael Gerber – The E Myth, Jim Collins – Good to Great, Larry Bossidy – Execution: The Discipline of Getting Things Done, Alan Cohen – A Deep Breath of Life, Margaret Mitchell – Gone With The Wind.
Connect with Cathy!If you enjoyed this show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help us tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.
Share the Show!
Sponsors:audible.com - get a FREE audiobook download and 30 day free trial at www.audibletrial.com/