What You’ll Learn in this Episode:
- Why you should approach life with a sense of curiosity.
- How a holistic psychiatrist changed her life and how to find the right people to help you.
- Strategies for a bipolar diagnosis.
- How to manage the expectations of others and yourself.
- Why everyday should start with a question: “How can I find Joy today?”
High Five Highlights:
- How to shift from surviving to thriving: Stop making yourself wrong.
- Advice she would give her younger self: There is hope… and there is a life far, far beyond what you see in the present.
- Book she would share: Dain Heer - Being You Changing the World
- How to embrace your differences: Stop buying into other people’s judgment of you and your own.
- The most important thing she’s learned in his life: To trust herself.
Connect with Polly!If you enjoyed this show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help us tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.
Share the Show!
Sponsors:audible.com - get a FREE audiobook download and 30 day free trial at www.audibletrial.com/