What You’ll Learn in this Episode:
- Why sharing what you’re going through with a sick loved one is important.
- How to get your loved one's personal affairs in order.
- Why you need to be on LinkedIn.
- How keywords can help boost your LinkedIn profile and other helpful tips.
- What successful rock stars possess to maximize their brands.
- What consistent daily action is and how you can use it to create a lifetime of success.
- 5 things to start your day the right way – every morning.
- Get up early.
- Watch the news. (You have to be interested to be interesting.)
- Get in touch with an old friend.
- Send something to someone that can give you money.
- Send a handwritten note to someone everyday.
High Five Highlights:
- What’s most important when creating a personal brand: Be able to describe what you do in three words to get set someone to ask – tell me more.
- Best advice she was ever given: Always be early.
- What gives her inspiration everyday: The good deeds of others.
- What book would she share: Who Moved My Cheese (get free on Audible use code WhichWayisLife) & 10% Happier (get free on Audible use code WhichWayisLife).
- What she’s most proud of: Her husband and three kids.
Share the Show!If you enjoyed this show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help us tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.
Sponsors:audible.com - get a FREE audiobook download and 30 day free trial at www.audibletrial.com/
Real Salt - Is your salt real?