What You’ll Learn in this Episode:
- Why it’s so difficult to get and stay healthy.
- The importance of being mindful.
- How mind, body and spirit work together.
- Why there are no shortcuts to health.
- How to kick energy drains to the curb.
- Other insights from her new book, Learn to be Lean: A Yoga-Based Approach to Healthy Weight Loss.
High Five Highlights:
- How can we be more mindful everyday? Intend to! Make an intention every morning to be more mindful.
- What’s the best piece of advice you were ever given? Let go of the outcome and focus on your action.
- Favorite fitness gadget or app: I am not into gadgets, that is not the way for me.
- Do you have a favorite quote you can share? “We suffer because we are living at a distance from our depth, it’s as simple as that. The more our souls our infused with the being, the better we feel and the better life seems to us no matter what your circumstances happen to be.”
- What is your favorite yoga pose: The Bow.
Connect with ShannonIf you enjoyed this show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help us tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.
Share the Show!
Sponsors:audible.com - get a FREE audiobook download and 30 day free trial at www.audibletrial.com/
Real Salt - Is Your Salt Real?