What You’ll Learn in this Episode:
- How to make the transition from poor eating habits to healthy eating habits.
- The main reasons people can’t lose weight.
- Examples for what to eat at breakfast lunch and dinner.
- Healthy snack examples.
- What happens when you give up soda.
- Flavored waters to substitute for soda:
High Five Highlights:
- What made you fall in love with nutrition and health? Early on at age 10, after a woman gave a talk at school, the spark was ignited.
- Give me one kitchen gadget you can’t live without. The spiralizer.
- You have accomplished a lot in your life, what is your key to success? Listen to yourself, if there’s something you want, go after it and find something you really love and that makes work more fun.
- Do you have a favorite book or quote you can share? “Do what you feel in heart to be right, for you’ll be criticized anyway.” ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
- Finish this sentence: “In life, the most important thing to remember is…” balance. You have to have to balance in life.
Share the Show!If you enjoyed this show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help us tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.
Sponsors:audible.com - get a FREE audiobook download and 30 day free trial at www.audibletrial.com/
Real Salt - Is Your Salt Real?