What You’ll Learn in this Episode:
- How to maximize a two-minute break to refresh, de-stress and come back more optimistically.
- What an emotional detox is and why you should do it.
- Strategies to be more positive at work.
- How to get anxiety and stress under control with the Journal of Truth, keep track of these four things:
- How much sleep are you getting?
- How much water are you drinking?
- What are you eating and when?
- How much exercise are you doing?
High Five Highlights:
- With our current divided country, is there a way we can look past political differences and have more compassion towards one another? Yes, look for an opportunity to do at least one random act of kindness.
- What made you want to become a life coach and positive living expert? I came from a bad upbringing, and I figured if I could get through, I could help others. I’m thankful I get to help others for a living, it’s wonderful.
- How can we all be more positive parents? By looking at yourself. Kids learn through observation, role model and imitation. So, happy parents equal happy kids. Pay attention to what you say, what you do and what you show.
- Do you have a favorite book or quote you can share? “When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time.” ~ Maya Angelou
- Finish this sentence: “In life the most important thing to remember is…” you can always be happier, and you can always improve your life. You are in control of your life.
Share the Show!If you enjoyed this show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help us tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.
Sponsors:audible.com - get a FREE audiobook download and 30 day free trial at www.audibletrial.com/
Real Salt - Is Your Salt Real?